1. Azamba Consulting; SageCRM & Sage ACCPAC ERP Implementations See Peter in Booth 636
2. Juice Marketing: Cost Effective Marketing Programs; See Mark In Booth 124
3. Hall Web Services; Develop & Maintain Web Marketing Strategies, Attend Amanada O’Brien & Jenika Scott’s sessions.
4. ISM Technology; ISM Shipping Link & ISM Ecommerce Gold Providers, See Carla & Angela in Booth 632
5. Scanco; Barcode Technology Integration to MAS 90/200, distribution, manufacturing automation, RF & RFID technology. See Lauren & Her Team in Booth 731
6. ACOM Solutions Automate your manual document & payment processes. ACOM integrates with ERP & CRM Solutions, Meet The Team in Booth 401
7. IN-SYNCH allows for full control and flexibility in designing, creating & customizing your corporate web site & store front. Meet the Team in Booth 319
8. SPS Commerce offers supply chain solutions for every trading partner in the retail ecosystem. Meet Dane & His Team in Booth 813
9. Alchemex Business Intelligence Developer, enabler and support-provider of affordable and flexible Excel-based Business Intelligence software. Meet The Team In Station #4 In Sage ERP/Accounting Section
10. IndustrioOS Manufacturing Software for your Sage ERP Accpac & Sage ERP PFW
Meet Dan, Linda & Their Team in Booth 319
11. JobOps, Automating job management functions for manufacturing, installation, & field service organizations. Works with Sage MAS90 & MAS200 Meet The Job Ops Team in Booths 701, 703
12. Mapadoc by SWK; an integrated Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) software solution built specifically for Sage MAS 90, 200, and 500, Meet Jeffrey Roth in Booths 725, 727
I thought that I would get by with just a dozen top Vendors but it seems that I missed just a few so here they are:
13. Fisher Technology showcasing TaskCentre, provides integration,workflow & alerting to all Sage applications. Introducing our new web service connector tool enabling connection to virtually any cloud application. Come meet Paul Cannon & Nicole Laurier Booth 230
14. Altec enterprise document management. Altec’s doc-link® integrateswith Sage MAS 90/200, MAS 500, PFW & ACCPAC ERP addresses paper intensive processes such as AP, AR, & Sales Order Processing. Come & see what’s new, say hi to Kerry Gardner & Kevin Dudevoir Booth 407
15. Suntico, all the way from Ireland to join us for their 2nd year. Stop by & see whats new with Transact; a SaaS application built on the Suntico connected services platform; delivers mobility, online access, & extended functionality to users of Sage Peachtree & Simply Accounting. See Derek Stewart in Booth 431
16. This list wouldn’t be complete without the addition of xkzero. Learn how z.Find puts Google-like search in your hands. Visit our booth and compare z.Find search to traditional system navigation. Also, don?t miss our innovative Route Sell Solutions for Sage MAS 90 / MAS 500. Visit Paul Ziliak & his team in Booth 824
17. Blytheco LLC. I include this company for 1 simple reason, respect for Stephen Blythe. Blytheco offers quality enhancements, vertical applications & customizations that provide a meaningful ROI for you. Training is available in our award-winning training centers, at your facility or online. See what Blytheco has to offer in Booth 812
This is the entire list of recommended Vendors to stop by, say hi, & see what’s new in the industry. I hope you find this list helpful as you wander through the maze of booths at Sage Summit. If you can’t remember a vendor & see me stop me & I’ll be more than happy to direct you to the right booth.
These aren’t listed in any particular order.